Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome

I'm streamlining my life and work so that it can merge together and achieve better work life balance. Mack is now only waking once in the night so life is a little easier, although Bella has developed into the most amazing DIVA ever and Lakeisha seems to be fighting a lot with her best friend so it balances out!

That means that this blog will now cover La Bella, Mumpreneur Online, my training and communications consultancy work and Watson family life. Wow! Rather than running 3 blogs I'm now running one!! I'm setting up a central website but it will link to the other main websites so don't worry you can still visit La Bella and Mumpreneur Online websites directly.

The last few weeks have been completely crazy while I sort this out and I have to thank my very patient team members and friends who have coped with me nutting all of this out and probably driving them crazy.

Corporate Princess is now the umbrella for my other businesses and although they sit separately they all have a central tagline which is to be both practical and pretty. Pretty in helping people and programs to look good and be successful but also in the terminology of being 'pretty' helpful!

I'll also weave in the Watson family life and how we all cope and hold it together in a crazy life with a corporate princess at the helm!!

Now that I have myself sorted we're off to Queensland for the October school holidays. All 7 of us! Yep me, hubbie, the 3 kids, Grandma and Jenny (our lovely new au pair).

My challenge for today is to write a training program on understanding workplace behaviour for Acorn, pack La Bella orders, start drafting the newsletter, order new business cards and start thinking about the new website, organise paper work for Bella's surgery in November, take Lakeisha to piano lessons and help Lakeisha with her homework which is to bake 25 of her favourite 'dish' to take to class tomorrow (she writes out the recipe). On top of that my Nanna has been taken to hospital with heart pain - but somehow we will get it all done and everyone will still feel loved at the end!

It somehow seems easier than yesterday's challenge which was to find a new suit that caters for my extra baby weight and doesn't make me still look pregnant and then go off to 3 business meetings (all with men). It's been 3 months but I can't really use Mack as an excuse around Christmas - or can I?

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment